Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Tip For Internet Money Making Seniors

Like you, I'm a "Senior Internet Newbie. I have joined the group that is proud to say:" I have a computer now! "Taking the first steps in learning to use the thing has been an adventure . I'm almost ready to say "I love it!"

Of course I made silly mistakes, and still do, but okay. My computer is eternally patient. We have become friends.

Once I decided to address to make money online for things became more complicated. Then I found an unexpected bump on the road to internet to make money. It's something so easy that you do not recognize him at once as a pothole.Well, is not expecting to catch.

He needed a "user" and "password". Username? I soon discovered that my name simply would not. My email address is acceptable in some cases. . And I was proud of having one of those. Sometimes, but I had to invent a different name. Well, I smiled and walked with some good.

Password? Sure, I could handle that. I originality and creativity in person! There! I entered the password after the username, click "send" and was accepted!

Being a superior experience to ensure the information in a card file - Yes, older people still use those! - In that little metal box that I kept from the last day efficiently. It would be easy to find whenever I needed it again. And it was, there was no problem until he began to add to my collection of passwords. Since it is often necessary, I fished the cash cards, in alphabetical order and fastened with a rubber band. Handy, eh? He went to the deck were buried somewhere in the mountains, the accumulation of pages full of information that is absolutely necessary to know once I get around to reading. Or the times when I needed the card had been separated from the others ... somewhere.

Obviously, our younger friends have implemented efficient devices that avoid the need to dig through piles of paper to find a username and password. Never click on the handy tool usually offered: "Forgot your password?"

Meanwhile, here's some advice for other senior citizens to explore the Internet and trying to make money. Save time and frustration! Forget about his methods old days! Make use of your new friend, the computer to create a file named "Passwords". Will their own time machine, saving Rolodex. And this will take care of the potholes!

No comments:

Post a Comment